Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Desperately Xeeking Xena

For a whole year, she was the girl who hung out with the really pretty girl on the ledge. I always wanted to know the really pretty girl , don’t get me wrong , but there was something about her that was extremely attractive (in a non lesbian way.. ha!) .

Then I met both of them through Nina sometime last year.

Chippy and Radz .

Radz is one of the most beautiful people I’ve met. Warm and a genuinely sincere person.

But that’s another post.

This one’s about Chippy.

A few days back she asked me to change her name to Xena on my cell phone . ‘Im the warrior princess , remember Dee?’

She might come across as someone like that . But inside Shilpa Subramanian is … well … I cant really find the words …

Hey Xena , underneath that exterior , you are my Chipsy .



Thank you for listening to all my whining . Thank you for all the gyan.



Enough mush to last everyone a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment