Always have a hot shower before going to bed.
worried . about a hundred million things. Dont seem to matter too much now.
The hot water and smell of soap is extremely soothing.
Being clean makes me happy.
Its not fair whats happening to the people who were affected by the tsunami.
Something I watched on the tele this morning about some one I know makes me smile.
Remover of obstacles. Ganesha is cool.
Nature has a way of keeping things in equilibrium. When there's sadness someplace. There's also an equal intensity of happiness someplace else.
The beat goes on.
I'll go where the wind takes me.
Water sluicing through soap and the grime. Seems to be taking the tension and anxieties away with it too.
Can hear the puppies in the lot behind the house playing. They're so beautiful . Makes me smile. There is a God. Or some power that makes nature so beautiful. And strong. Thinking about the tsunami again.
The hot water's run out. Get out of the shower. Dress up and get ready for bed.
G'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment