I’m a black sheep of sorts in my family. I’m the only one here who eats meat. It’s not such a bad thing I reckon. I don’t have to share when we go out to dinner together.
Yeah, my parents and grand mom have reconciled themselves to the fact that it’s too late to change my eating habits now. October 31st saw the family go out to Spiga for dinner. I ordered a bacon and prawn fettuccine. The waiter almost put the plate down on my grandmother’s place. The face she made was something that’s taken me years to get used to.
It’s amazing how many other things the mind finds to do when one has exams starting in 2 days. Haven’t touched them books. Spent a half hour learning how to play minesweeper from my sister. Think I finally cracked it. Apparently theres some logic to it...
Someone should ask Bacchi Karkaria to give writing a rest. Her article in today’s STOI was particularly stupid. Jug Suraiya ... now theres a funny man.
Went for a long walk . The weather in Bangalore has been beautiful the past few days. The books could wait . Its seemed a pity to pass out on a day like this.
Watched an hour of the Simpson's Hallowe'en special .. Matt Groening is a genius. It was funny shit.
Something about starting a blog. Feel the need to keep writing. Cant think of a way to end this post. Punchline anyone ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment