Sunday, October 31, 2004

Captain Subtext

Aptly titled. This post is dedicated to my Homiebro. For widening my horizons and teaching me new things about the English language (or a strange form of the same). As I recall , it all started when he once asked me to give him a shout after class.



'Give me a shout' was at once incorporated into my list of things to say at least once a day to some unsuspecting person . I even added a template of the same on my cell phone.

As wannabe as this may make me out to be.



It was followed by 'keeping it real' , 'hanging a left' , 'homie girl' and getting together and 'kicking it' .

So , thanks heaps , bro (thats australian infiltration) .

Moze on (!)



Woke up this morning , went for a drive listening to what most people would label crap . Found this old tape with pop hits .. then again , maybe not so old. Enrique , Blue and N'sync. It vexed me that i knew all the words.. hmmm . Sometimes mindless music is good therapy. I've been over analyzed lately.



10:07 Monday morning . Have an exam tomorrow . Havent touched them books yet.Been putting that away for long enough(?) .

Procrastination is a terrible thing , I must stop tomorrow. (groan).













No comments:

Post a Comment