It seems to have bitten me .. yes ... it does seem so . The Blog Bug ... its bitten me.
This is my second entry today .. fourth if you count both them chicken comics.
This entry is for all ye ignorant .. (read arvind iyer) ..
To read those comics, you have to click on them , THEN they become bigger and THEN you read them and THEN you laugh. you got that ? I'm not going through that drill again .
So if you didnt , read the above lines again ...
Allllssssooo .. I'd like to introduce Lady Beryl to this beautiful world of blogging .
The Blog Bug .. Its bitten her too , you know. It has.
I'd like some more tea please .. and some crumpets.. Oh . i feel so intellectual . Be gone..O! diet coke .. Tea's where its at. ahem .. I get carried away.
Welcome Lady Beryl . No drum roll .
I'm not a really a drum roll sort of person .
www.ahwonderland.blogspot.com . thats her there.
And i would also like to take this opportunity to .... dramatic pause..... welcome new PSA sec Adeetee Rao. Did i say welcome? I meant to say it makes me so proud that i pass on my legacy to someone like her.
Take care of her Saz.
There doth not be any sanity in the PSA and that is the way it is meant to be . Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment