Sunday, June 26, 2005

Talk to the hand.

So comes Saturday morning , and Dee opens the morning paper .. We'll now stop this third person thing.

So I read the quote on the top left hand corner of TOI -
' Sometimes I wish that I was the weather. You'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rains, I'd be the talk of the day'.
Now is that an awww rendering statement or what ?
And it was none other than my cute boy John Mayer. So I sent that quote as a text message to many of them people .
Replies:
1, Only John Mayer could say something so corny and make it sound cute. (I sensed the cynicism in that one, dont deny it, Babmi).
2, Sometimes the weather sucks and it's just a conversation filler.
3, What an attention craving man .

See , now .. let me explain something ... by the advice of my dear friend Vorkady who thinks I've only been posting 'thank you' blogs , this one is homage to the part of me that believes i dont care a rat's ass.

I dont care what you think about the afore mentioned quote - I still its awwww-fully cute .
(Groan . sorry about that one... I deserve 'pun'' ishment) .. teehee .

Some one also mentioned that Joaquin Phoenix looked awful and fat in Ladder 49.
Well, I love him and thats all that matters.

So there . ... this is for all ye cretins.
Talk to the hand , cuz the face aint listening .. whoa .. full attitude .

All ye should also check out http://www.savagechickens.com/ .. god .. funny .. funneeee stuff ..

Shannon Wheeler and Doug Savage are my gurus .
For those of you who still havent checkout out too much coffee man .. its www.tmcm.com .
step to it huh ..

No comments:

Post a Comment