well .. what can I say ?
I've been meaning to write a blog post about India for a looong loooooong time.
Everytime I hear that song, 'Yeh Jo Desh Hai Mera' , I tend to get all patriotic and all and make a mental note to write a post on my extremely patriotic sentiments.
Having lived in the Gulf for about ten years and having travelled a fair bit, I reckon I can be a fair judge.
And let me tell you, I love India. Everything about it. The smells , the people, the tradition , the culture. It over whelms me .. Honestly.
But the most beautiful thing about this country are the colours. So vivid . So vibrant.
No words can do justice to this post because I can't find the right words to capture the essence of my thoughts.
This is also an excuse for mental inertia at the moment.. ha.
good night and god bless. (this country and all of you reading this :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment