No. I am not going to.
I for one , dont even know what six pence equates to in money that I can use. No Matter.
So I did this thing online which tells you what you were in your last birth , and I was a minstrel BOY , mind you, even though they asked for my gender. No matter.
I guess reincarnation transccends all barriers, including gender issues.
Methinks , maybe.
Which brings us to the topic for this mornings blog post.
ahem ..... Music in my life.
So Im going to list out these songs that have a profound influence on my life...
(oh what style... profundity is the new thing for me to do. )
Songs in no particular order. Just .
1, Hey Jude - Beatles - Reminds me of growing up . My mum is a biiiig John Lennon fan.
2, Black - Pearl Jam - Always playing wherever Vipul Ganatra. And if it isnt , he's singing it.. I dont think Eddie Vedder has the most amazing voice on the planet , although he seems to think so .. At least something to that effect. So its like his song.
3, Song Bird - Oasis - Always makes me smile .. ALWAYS. whatever I'm doing .. Reminds me of open fields and butterflies. Slight drizzle. Smallish body of water in the vicinity.
4, Girl in the Dirty shirt - Oasis - Very nice. The song is an order. Favourite line - 'Give me just a smile and wont you make it snappy.. get our shit together , girl. ' Thank you Mr. Gallagher . I couldn't have put it better myself.
5, Fucker Gone Nuts - Benni Bennasi - Song that was playing when I regurgitated in my boss' car. End thought.
6, Clarity - John Mayer - Beautiful. Always reminds me of Kodai. Lots of mist, green, cold and rain . I looove that place.
7, Champagne Supernova - Oasis - well. what can I say. First Oasis song I ever heard and I fell in love with them immediately. Also the first song I asked Ganatra to play on the first day of work.
8, The Game of love - Santana feat. Michelle Branche - So nice it is, that song. So true also.
9, Psycotrip - Buddha Bar - Buddha Trance - Another one of those sitting on misty Kodai Hill songs. Very peaceful.
Enough.
PLease watch this space for a list of D's favourites.
Have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment