
She redefined it , the whole concept. Of evolution that is . My good friend Shwetha , she did.
Let me recount parts of the conversation ... so this will pass of as a blog post and Lady Beryl cant accuse me of being plagued by evil demons of Blog Inertia. Scum those are...
Where we left off .. Conversation snippets .. ah yes .. at Koshy's. Between Lady Beryl, Shwetha Bhaskar and meself.
Me: So this colleague of mine has Pirhanas , right .. and he has a dog , and he feeds his dog soya and his fish mutton ... ( satirical smile .. )
(laughter from Lady Beryl , methinks yay .. art student has understood the irony of this situation.. decendants of vicious carnivores eating soya ..)
Contemplative expression on Ms. Bhaskar's face .
Bhaskar: You know .. I'm thinking .. do you think a dog knows that it's eating mutton . I mean how can a dog eat a goat .. isn't a goat bigger than a dog. I mean.. you think dogs know they're eating beef. How can something eat something else that is bigger... Thats like cockroaches eating human beings.
Me:.... (Lets just say satirical smile disappeared to be replaced by most stupified expression).
I mean how can one argue with logic like that. What in the world was God thinking .. Dogs eating 'beef' indeed.
Lets just leave it at that shall we.. I dont see the need to dignify this post with anymore .. i cant take it ... it vexes me .. terribly vexed.
Anyway
Theres this Pearl Jam song I like.. Its called wish list .. Thank you Pulitzer for that introduction.
Now everytime I send Pulitzer a text message , it says I wish I ... yada yada ...
I wish I was the Rain Goddess so I could control the rain
i wish this cuz the rain takes away all my pain ...
(to be sung in the same way.. sound as morose as you can in your head )
Yes ..that sucked .. which is why Eddie Vedder's analogies got him millions of dollars and I am sitting exhausting my company's resources posting this blog.
Tut .. Is all I have to say . Tut.
P.S also I hope you guys got the corelation between cartoon and blog post. Crocodiles eating Zebras ! Egads .. what will those idiots come up with next.

No comments:
Post a Comment