Thursday, November 24, 2005

Of Forbidden Cities and Dimsum

Oh .. so sweet. .. I was away for a bit and all are asking where I disappeared off to ?

I got new job .. yes .. New one .. nice new shiny one..

Center for Knowledge Societies. I will paste here one mail that I wrote some people about the place because I am again using company resources and to tell the story , it will take more time.

Mail:
It so happened this morning that I was informed that all these days I did not , in fact , know the name of my company. The new one. CKS. Center for Knowledge Studies I went about proclaiming. It is , in fact , the Center for Knowledge SOCIETIES.

I think this is rather vexing , considering I am ,of course, in Bizzzzz Dev -- as my boss so fondly likes to call it. I have been developing businesses for my company for the last ten days under this strange impression.

I cannot reveal much else. As I have signed an NDA. This is no means must suggest that I have no idea what this company is doing or what my role is here.

This explains a lot ? Fini ?

Also I have been talking to Chinese people on the phone a lot. I can't tell anyone about what ... but I have been. For many hours a day. On work .. of course.. which is why it is hyper top secret.

They are very sweet but everything needs to be spelt out.. D for dog , I for intelligence , G for giraffe (like Japan ) , no .. no .. like .. ummm .. God ? aaahhh yes..

ok.. now I have to get back to it.. work that is.

Karuna : thank you for missing me soooo much .. teehee...

Have a good one , y'all ..

Dee out.

No comments:

Post a Comment