Wednesday, December 7, 2005

A pox on your throat , Tarantino

Before you do anything, you have to go to this link , pacman cometh , my good friend and colleague , Hasina Hasan. It was sweet, Jade, I'm over whelmed really.

Divya can eat four of those indeed... only when she's drunk. How come you didn't mention that... ? huh ? huh ? huh?

I have now realised that I can do one perfect blog entry by copy-pasting text that I find relevant to my mood for the day. I'm like that. Lazy and intelligent. Most of the time anyway.

Since I have already oriented you to this new form of blogging with an introduction from aunty Hasina , we will now continue with this new trend.

2 , Why did Dee Iyer write this entry today ?
.. because she read this one comment on her earlier blog ...

'very nice blog. You seem to have that typical iyer sense of humor,wit,intelligence and a healthy combination of all those.Another interesting perspective to life.'

What more would an aspiring pseudo intellectual , artsy , Iyer woman want ? It was a rhetoric. I can think of many things.... We digress.

Next...

3 , What part of Lady Beryl's blog can we copy-paste to make this all very interesting ?

...'Perhaps the truth will never be known to those it most affects. And perhaps this will be a secret that will die a natural death with its keeper. But there is more than one. They will forever remind you of how you once whored your soul to the devil.'

Intense or what ? Is .. really.. Here .. better left unsaid .. I hope no one in their life has to go through hatred this strong ever.
I've realised that hate and jealousy can make you do things you never thought you were capable of.
Always feel the pain , but dont act on it. This is a lesson I've learnt the hard way.

4, Revenge is a dish best served cold. - First line of one of the best made movies ever. Don't let this line go to your head. No one deserves revenge. Point (3) for more information.

Ok .. Copy pasting job fini.

No comments:

Post a Comment