When I meant I have many flute music moments in a day , its more like I have many -a- moment in the day when someone asks me a question and in my head I'd go - Get that flutist out here !
For example :
1, You're a micro biology student .. How come you're a copy writer in an event management company ... ?
Ummm.. (with back ground score) .. So my dad fell ill and I had to keep myself busy.....
2, How come you're drinking thums up ?
(With Background score) .. So the store ran out of diet coke and I searched and searched....
3, You look so tired , Dee . what happened ?
(With back ground score) .. So this event business , slave labour I tell you ...
There Zofo .. Pretty good huh ? The explaination ..
Just because I have many flute music moments , it doesnt mean I fall in love all the time .. :) . Silly boy.
I'm using it on a more generic level.
And yes m.a.d , 100% agree but I wouldn't go so far as to poke their eyes out. Work on that negativity dude. Its a disease.
Lady Beryl . Well what can I say... I watched the movie more than five times. I admit. I never ever noticed that. Now I feel judged. Upside down is it .. Intriguing.
Come back y'all .
Ta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment