
Haha ..hmmmm *wiping tear from eye* please hold on while I revel in my ingenius at this most wonderful pun. Please take a look at the title of this post , if you didnt get it.
I thought I'll tell you one story that I was thinking about this morning on my way to work....
Cubicle Cockroach and I went to Peco's one day and then you know what happened ? I'll tell you ... I found pepper spray in her bag .. and I thought , what does this stuff look like ? What colour ? It will be pepper or what ? in an aerosol form ? Colloidal solution , wot ? I was acting smart , no ?
Then I did the smartest thing .. I sprayed some on the table .. white pecos table .. just to see what it looks like .. and it was an orange liquid.
And then two seconds later , theres me , coughing and my eyes are all irate and tearing .. Then I put Cubicle cockroach's jacket on it and hoped to clean it or whatever .. and before long , owing to the phenomenon of dispersion , the guys on the table next to ours started coughing and then the table next to theirs and soon the whole floor was in tears coughing their lungs out.
By this time , I was feeling hyper guilty about the whole thing , and I was trying to cough most non chalantly to avoid anyone figuring out the source was lil ol me.
All this time , my little chinky friend was sitting with the most 'zen' face as if nothing had happened . As if , it were not in fact her pepper spray that had been peppersprayed and her jacket that was covering it. So , man on next table starts screaming , what is that ? what are you girls smoking up ?
Then in all indignition , I'm ( like an idiot , mind you) holding up a can of pepper spray , announcing to the entire room , We aren't smoking up anything ... this is Pepper spray ..
Man on next table : WHY DONT YOU LEARN MARTIAL ARTS OR SOMETHING?! err.. yes .. good point .. umm .. yeah ... and then I went on to drink many beers and eat 4 chicken tacos....
fini.

No comments:
Post a Comment