
Did everyone know that it was me who caused the Tsunami that caused the death of many an innocent person ?
I do not know why I am taking all the credit for one of the worst natural disasters in the history of the universe. All this secrecy of the new job is making me delirious..
Dalda proved it .. Go read .. Deehydrated is my super woman with many powers type name !!!! Its damn cute..
@ Dalda : Thanks , bro. I am a moody bitch and I do love the water.. How you figured out ?
@ Alice : Pepperspray can be used for many things.. one thing I recommend is , during Cul-ah personality , just generally have someone walk on stage and spray on contestants , the only one who doesn't become comatose , wins , see.. you should make me judge....
@ Dr. Pissed : You quit and guess who took your place ... bwahahahhahaaa ( with thunder and lightning sound effects , since I have those powers vested in me , now )
@ Ladyparadox : Which self respecting Iyer goes to Pecos to eat Appan and Chicken stew ? -- Is what my mother might say .. but give me a high five , sister .. I hear you.
@ Zof : All that music might be a result of insanity .. can i plead insanity ? I was just in that mood that week .. errr.. doesnt justify anything ....
@ the rest of you : If you dont go read that Dalda's post , I will make sure you choke on the next glass of water you drink , i can do that ,you know..

No comments:
Post a Comment