Thursday, December 8, 2005

Mindless Self Indulgance

So I have spent most of this week listening to mindless pop music. Gary Barlow , Kylie Minogue , Shania Twain ... and maybe my saving grace is the Pulp Fiction theme.
So ahead .. mock me .. i dare you..

If life hands you lemons , eat them , scurvy falls short of all the hype.

are you there yet ? huh ? Lady Beryl , this blog was made for you, for lady beryl...

I've been reading some of my older posts , yes I do that sometimes , and I realised , my writing is strangely discontinous.

So today I will leave you with some very interesting words from a Gary Barlow Song that is titled , very intelligently , Love wont wait.
'Love isss soooo haarrddd to finnnd , itttsss so easssyyy to looossse' .

This infact reminds me of a fun story that a colleague told me .. when she went to meet Sri Sri Ravi Shankar .. in an endeaver to do a story on him .. the man gave her wisdom that .. well.. i dont know .. was to cherish ..

'Life is to live ... Death is to die' - How philosophically challenging is that ? In simplicity , therein , lies the greatest truth.

My sarcasm knows no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment