Monday, August 29, 2005

Flute Music

So this is a stolen concept type blog post.

So typical Hindi Movie scenario - We have rich heroine and really poor orphan hero , right ?
So they sit in some isolated corner at a party or a beach ..
And heroine goes on and on about her life and mama, papa, fast sports car, short skirts and extremely fluffy doggies .

She then directs question to hero - Tumhare ghar main kaun kaun hai ?

And this , my friends , is the perfect setting for a flute music moment.

Ever noticed how the hero's eyes go all misty and there's flute music in the background.
The hero then finds the right time to break eye contact with the pretty lady and talk to the camera.

Mr. Vallore says if the woman is paying attention to the back ground score, she'd know whats coming and fall in love with him anyway and then go through getting kicked out of the house, go from wearing short skirts to sarees and then having children . Never mind. I digress.

So I have many 'flute music' moments in a day . I do . Honest.

Moving Right Along....

Also. Welcome to Iyer Up the Ladder ,Dr.Pissed , I hate cloves in those laddoos too. Vortex of negativity. HE is really. Meditate. You need to let some positive energy in.

Thank you once again Lady Beryl. What would I do without your constant chanting?







No comments:

Post a Comment