So I'm going to let you in on a little secret .. I'm in love . And its true.
And no.. Its not one of these I'm in love with Joaquin Phoenix or Noel Gallagher type posts. Although those be nice too. :)
I'm talking about being in love with a boy. A real boy. His name is Vipul Ganatra. And he's a rock star.
We work together at Phase 1. Which means that I only know him for a little more than two months. And as cliche as this sounds, it seems like I 've known him for so much longer.
So I admit , I had one teeensy crush on him on the first day of work , and then the crush got bigger and bigger and by the end of the week , it was like one of those ... everytime he looked at me or paid me any attention , those butterflies were really doing all those cliched things that people say they do in their stomach ... ( it seems that my fear of being called cliched has lead to me writing inane nonsense.)
Anyway .. I will now proceed to list out the reasons why Vipul 'Rock Star ' Ganatra rocks my world .. (oh no ! Is there no end to this corniness !! heave .. sob .. )
Here it is Ganatra. Prepare to be embarassed out of your wits. I love you.
1, I'll never forget the way you looked at me the day I told you that I was the rain child.
If anyone is looking for anything mushy here .. scroll down lots..
It was more a look that said ' umm .. does anyone know where Oum picked up this demented person? Send her back to there please. She needs help .. from men in white lab coats. '
But that day I knew that I was falling for you.
2, I will never ever forget how you were there for me when my dad passed away. And how you still are there for me everytime I need you.
3, Despite my superior copy skills ( all you cynics may leave now) , I cant find the words to explain how I feel when you're around the office. You dont have to talk to me. Just knowing that you're there in the vicinity makes me feel hyper secure.
4, You always listen to all the silly things I have to say , even if I say three like I've had a few teeth knocked out and actually encourage things like me wondering what my surname would be like if I ever marry you .. hehe
5, Conversations about Naina and Sahil ( needs to be worked out, man ... ). Conversations of Khushi and colour coordination. Conversations of Jo , the Dil-man. I'm smiling already.
6, All those times I was a little insecure or paranoid ,it will never cease to amaze me how you have the patience to put up with me reading your messages and msn history and actually answering questions I would ask you instead of telling me to mind my own business and respect your pivacy . ( which is the gyan that I would give you by the way , if you tried something like that ..just kidding .. ok ,, may be not ).
7, I love that you come home to dinner and play chess with my sister. I also love that you have been talking about buying me a birthday present since July 12th and that hasn't happened yet.
8, As many times as I've told you this , I want you to know that I respect you so much for the kind of person you are, that you know seven languages, that you won those debates in all those languages . I guess the best man did win.
9, There are too many things to list out here Ganatra. And I prolly didnt mention a lot of hyper special things we've shared. But when I'm with you , theres no where else I'd rather be and when you're around , I have everything I need. Especially if you come around with a can of Diet Coke and a Snickers Bar, then I wouldn't even be lying.
10, I just want you to know that I'm not ever going away ( hmm .. even though I mean this as a sign of reassurance , I think it came out as a threat) . But seriously, Im here to stay . Not because you might want me to , but because I want to.
My good friend Noel Gallagher asked to make special apprearance on the post :
I could be your lover, You could be all mine.
We go on forever ,Till the end of time.
You could be my best friend ,Stay up all night long.
You could be my railroad ,We'd go on and on.
Lets get along There's nothing here to do.
Lets go find a rainbow.
No one can break us
No one could take us
If they tried
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment