Not Rewards and renumeration.
I mean rest and relaxation.
For it is that time in my life .. hah ..
I've been under stress lately apparently.. Maybe so .. Had migraines and been throwing up .. Regurgitation seems to be my favourite activity offlate .. ( read post titled what's up? Ill tell you .. dated 24th may for more information on my partially digested food) .
So the doctor found nothing wrong with me but said it was prolly stress. Since I haven't taken any time off work ever since my dad passed away .
Me thinks it was my way of handling it . Apparently all this pent up emotional stress can cause these problems. yes yes . I'm the science student. I knew..
that's that.
One week of sleeping 10 hours a day , playing as much Unreal as I want, long walks, watching tele, watching Gladiator at least another 6 times ... Egads.. How can I forget blogging and all that useless time I spend online.
To quote my good friend Noel Gallagher :
I don't mind ,
as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine .
I'll be fine .. Give me a minute.
A man's got a limit.
I can't get a life if my heart's not in it..
Anyway . I want to take this opportunity to thank Uncle Chen .. His business interactions with a certain lady , which are happening on a daily basis , are the highlight of my day ..
This is me signing out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment