Saturday, August 6, 2005

Right , right , left , right.

Those were the directions I took from one Rohit from Wizcraft, boyfriend of former colleague at Phase 1. It was the way to Wizcraft , Bangalore from 12th main cross on 100 ft Road.
Thats where I work now Am Copy Writer with creative team. Also an event management company , rivals sometimes them two companies are.
Egads! I'm vicious.
Anyway , so thats that . I made an eighteen slide powerpoint presentation for employees of the old company.
They were very impressed. Im sure.

Anyway right , right, left , right are the directions I still follow when I go up 100 feet Road. I mean I have to conciously tell myself ..
right .. then being laterally challenged , I'll forget which hand my right hand is .. I'll look down at my hands , try to make writing action, look at which hand comes naturally , ah! then it must be right. So obviously the other one is left. Thank God I'm not ambi dextrious. Disaster that.
Better than little sister , who when sitting in an auto , will shout out right , right while pointing out to the left. Tut.

Been hooked to Dilbert for a bit now. Everyone should read. I insist. Really. Go make ourselves Useful. If thats possible.

Lady Beryl , I've only written this post as a result of your slogan .. If not , I would have sat on that lazy arse and waited somemore for blog bug to bite. So if there isnt a comment by you , it would hurt my heart.
Be good all.

No comments:

Post a Comment