Tuesday, August 16, 2005
R , R and R..
I so seems that a week of R and R is way too much for me to handle. Rest and Relaxation led to a great deal of Restlessness. Which then led to me going on a shopping spree and spending four thousand rupees in the last week. Mind you , I terribly needed all the stuff I bought. Including my second pair of slippers in the same week. Very nice.
So I went back to work with Phase 1 .. It’s a long story , to cut it short I realized I’m happier here …
So you know what else is cut extremely short , my hairs .. on my head ya ?
Also I went to an old friend’s wedding. It just so happened that captain 365 belonged to a particular religion that believed that goats were only put in this world to be eaten.
Also the reception was like in two separate rooms. One for the bride and one for the groom.
Awesome huh? But I didn’t even eat any mutton biryani. I hung around the men’s section in fact with my sister and Najla. Cuz that was the vegetarian section and my sister tends to believe that goats are only here to pet and go awwww…
I firmly believe when they grow out of the awwww stage , its ok to eat them.
And I call myself a Brahmin. Vehemently at that.
So happy Independence Day all. Belated. Feels good to be Indian and all that. Honest.
Everytime I see that ‘Yeh Jo Desh hai mera song’ on the tele from that Swades song, I go. awwwww. Misty eyes and all. No sarcasm here.. Honest.
Have I mentioned to anyone that my favorite Kill Bill character is Sofie Fatale? Gosh, Julie Dreyfus looks gorgeous in that movie. She does. I’m not going to say honest. It gets really cliché then. Honest. Ha.
To take into consideration Kris’ query about the query, in fact the question was both for men and women. I meant why are the men and women in the Apprentice always so good looking? And Bill, one of the most good looking men won the last season. It’s a scam I tell you.
Ok. Now I’m at work. And I’ll leave soon. Because it just so happens that I’m sleep deprived. Yes I am . Sleep deprived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment